Updated April 1, 2020
At Hearing Associates, we wanted to reach out to you regarding our response to the Covid-19. We will be following all necessary protocols as set by the government/CDC and will continue to follow our cleaning/antiviral procedures after each visit. We have communicated with our team members to ensure they stay home if any symptoms of Covid-19 are experienced by them or anyone they have come in contact with.
At Hearing Associates, we are taking extra steps that we hope will help you feel safe while still caring for you hearing healthcare needs.
Effective April, Mason City Clinic will be the only office open, with hours Tuesday - Thursday 8 am - 5 pm.
1. We will attempt to schedule appointments apart so that only a few Hearing Associates patients are in our waiting area at any given time. We have also roped off every other chair in the waiting room to facilitate social distancing.
2. The walk-in hours Tuesday-Thursday in Mason City will temporarily be changed to "drive-up hours" and are extended through temporary business hours 8 am - 5 pm. Call us at 641-494-5180 when you pull into the drive-through of the Mason City Clinic and one of our Hearing Associates Team members will come out to you to collect your aids.
3. We are asking patients who are running a fever, been on a cruise, or have traveled out of the country in the past two weeks to please contact the office to reschedule their appointments.
4. We will be decreasing our office schedules and may be calling patients to postpone some of your non-emergency appointments.
5. We recommend that no nursing home patients come to the clinic to be seen.
6. We suggest that no more than 2 chaperones attend an office visit with the patient.
Because we see patients among high-risk populations, we desire to continue to provide excellent healthcare, while looking out for the best interests of all of our patients. Hearing Associates will continue to be open and see patients during our normal clinic hours.
Hearing Associates, P.C.